- Published: 20 March 2015
Welcome to the get involved section, which will give you some ideas about how you can support your local community.
1. If you use a local business such as a café, restaurant, clothes store, community group or charity that you rate highly, simply download and print the JENEEVA flyer and hand it to them. Click here to view/download the JENEEVA flyer.
2. If you see a JENEEVA ad that inspires you, share it with your friends via email, facebook and/or twitter.
3. If you run a residents group/local action group aimed at preserving or improving your community please upload a JENEEVA ad under the community – residents/local action section. Share your uploaded ad via email/social media to those in your neighbourhood.
4. Please feel free to email me to share the work your residents/local action might be involved in. Use the contact page to provide your thoughts and inspiration.
5. Tell your friends and family about JENEEVA
These 5 simple ways to get involved will all help our small, but committed team to promote local businesses and community groups/projects/initiatives that are important to you.